Are you interested in a guaranteed role upon graduation at one of Australia’s leading prosthetics facilities and $10k towards your final year of study?
We are excited to announce a Graduate Program that offers one successful applicant each year a unique opportunity to gain practical work experience at APC Prosthetics based in one of our facilities in NSW. As a respected leader in Australia, we are committed to continuous learning, application of the latest technologies and evidence-based practice. We aim to make interaction between customers and APC Prosthetics a rewarding experience.
Graduate Program Highlights
- $10,000 payment towards your final year study costs
- The successful applicant will complete their University Prosthetic Placement at one of the APC Facilities
- 2-year fixed contract of employment immediately following successful graduation
- Targeted mentoring and skill development working with a multidisciplinary team, exposure to a broad range of clients, and with the latest technologies
- Up to 8 weeks of temporary accommodation at the commencement of the 2-year contract
- Consideration for ongoing permanent employment at the completion of the Graduate Program
- Review of application & academic results
- Face-to-face panel interview
- Penultimate year of the Australian University Prosthetics & Orthotics course
- Committed to a 2-year fixed-term contract based at one of the APC Facilities in NSW, immediately post-graduation
- Committed to complete University Prosthetic Placement at one of the APC Facilities in the final year of study
- An Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Provide a copy of your P&O course academic transcripts
- Application in your preferred format, i.e. video submission with a resume or resume & cover letter, submitted via email before the deadline.
Email your full application to [email protected], outlining why you believe you should be chosen for this exciting opportunity.